What We Do

We will provide you with Excel spreadsheet based invoicing and cash books, expense claim forms, dividend minutes and vouchers for you to complete through the year. 

We receive from you your completed cash books, bank statements, expenses sheets VAT returns and your sales and purchase invoices for the year and use them to;

Compile Financial Statements under the Financial Reporting Standard for Smaller Entities (FRSSE).

Compile Abbreviated Accounts from the FRSSE Financial Statements.

Calculate the Corporation Tax payable and prepare the Company's Corporation Tax Return (CT600).

Prepare the Company's annual P35, and employee's P11ds, P14s and P60s.

Prepare the Company's Annual Return (Form 363) for submission to Companies House.

Prepare the Directors' personal Income Tax Returns (SA100) -  up to two straight forward returns are included in our internet offer.  If you have complex personal tax affairs, call us for a quote.

We will discuss all of the above with you, and submit them on your behalf to the right place in good time - provided you have provided them to us in good time. (Our turn around is usually one to two weeks.)

Further, we promise that you will always talk to the chartered accountant  who deals with your affairs when you need to talk (holidays allowing).