LindseyTye Chartered Accountants

Tax Compliance


Corporation tax

A limited company must send a Corporation Tax Return (CT600) together with a set of its statutory accounts in iXBRL format and a Corporation Tax computation to HM Revenue & Customs within 12 months of its year end, and pay its taxes within 9 months of its year end.

We use sophisticated software to do this for you, ensuring that you meet your tax compliance  responsibilities on time and know how much you have to pay and when - provided you have supplied us with the information in good time.


If you have a PAYE scheme then you must file an online return with HMRC *before* you pay salaries, and every time you pay salaries.

We run a full payroll bureau service and can do this for you.


We can help with all aspects of your VAT accounting and compliance, including online submission of your VAT returns.


Company directors, higher rate tax payers and the self employed usually have to send in a personal tax return (SA100) for each year ended 5 April by 31 January the following year (or 31 October if you don't do it online).

If you just need some help with your personal taxes email us - we can help.

HMRC tax rates - links

Corporation tax rates

Income tax rates

National Insurance rates

Travel and mileage


VAT rates

Vatable element of mileage


Capital gains tax rates

Inheritance tax



Tax credits

 Axminster Accountants ~ Accountants Axminster ~ Accountancy Axminster ~ Tax Axminster ~ Chartered Accountants ~ VAT Returns ~ PAYE payroll ~ Sage ~ excel ~ mamut ~ quickbooks ~ quicken ~ ifrs ~ UKGAAP ~